Make your own free website on

Permits and other Information

Indian embassies abroad issue ILP's(Inner Line Permit) for foreign nationals for fifteen days which can be extended at Gangtok at no cost by the Home Department,Government of Sikkim. Indian Nationals do not require an ILP(Inner Line Permit).

Permit is issued by the Department of Tourism,Government of Sikkim. through a Travel agent to a minimum of four persons for the Dzongri trek. Mug shots or Passport size photograps are required about four of these will will do.

Languages Spoken :

Nepali, English & Hindi

Requirements :

Warm Clothes (it can get real Cold),a good sleeping bag.